Classified Ad Posting Information
Please read carefully before composing your ad.
You may post your own classified ads, and pay on-line via credit card or PayPal, or by mailing a cheque. We are informed once you post your ad on-line, and it will be listed after we review it.
- For Sale ads and Employment Offered ads are $11.00 for the first ad (horse/item), and $6.00 for each additional ad (horse/item) that appears on that invoice. (A mare with foal at side is considered to be 'one item' when sold together. See our Classified Ad FAQs for exceptions.)
- For Lease and For Trade ads are placed in the For Sale section and pricing applies as listed above.
- All Business Announcements are $16.00 per ad.
- Wanted ads are free unless you stand to profit from placement of the ad. Editor's note: Please help to support this site; although I have poured thousands of volunteer hours into it, the staff like to be paid for their efforts and receive an hourly wage for their work. ;-) Thanks for your support! -Sylvia
- There is also the option of including up to 2 pictures per ad, for $11.00 per picture.
- Modifying your current ad is free if you use this form to submit changes.
- There is a charge of $15.00 for adding or replacing photos after your ad has been posted. Why the change?
Please Review the Following Classified ad Payment Policies:
- To maintain the quality and integrity of this site, ads are only posted after being reviewed and approved; the two month display cycle begins only after the ad begins displaying on the site
- If more than one horse is listed in an ad (please see our Classified ad FAQs for exceptions) we will edit the ad to include only one horse
- Due to problems with receiving payment by cheque after ads have been posted, we only post ads paid for by cheque after receiving payment.
- We have recently started to receive paid ads that are not appropriate for this site but that wish to take advantage our high traffic volume. We therefore reserve the right to reject any paid ads that we deem inappropriate for this site.
- When you make a payment for your service, it is paid to Pondside Digital Media Inc.; Canada Equine ...On-Line is a division of Pondside Digital Media Inc.
- Prior to posting your ad, please ensure that pictures are scanned and in an appropriate format (jpg, gif, or bmp).
- If you have an item to give away, please email us using the contact form instead of using the following form.
- GST is added to all prices.
- Ads remain posted for two months.
- You can modify your current ad free of charge with this form.